July 25, 2007


From Robert H. Galloway:

Re: Renewable energy wrecks environment, scientist claims (July 24): What I’ve been saying, more or less, for years. How do you get anyone to listen? Ethanol just doesn’t pencil out for the most rudimentary observer. Nuclear wins hands down.

Rant ON:

Idiot Jimmy Carter nixed breeder reactors and nuclear waste fuel reprocessing. It may take another century to undo the Carter damage.

Rant off.

I’d live inside the reactor building before I’d go back to the pre-air conditioning era. I lived much of my life before air conditioning in the Midwest. It ain’t habitable territory without air conditioning. The American South is worse. The number one solution to pollution is to limit population. Got that one figured out? Thanks for the insight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home