December 20, 2007


From Sandra R. Coulson, B.A, C.O.M.:

Re: First reversal of aging in an organ claimed (Nov. 29): I am a Certified Orofacial Myologist in Denver. , and the recent past president of the International Association of Orofacial Myology. I am on your mailing list and am very interested in the outcome of your study regarding skin aging. My practice is devoted to the muscles of the face and the changes that can occur when they are exercised. For forty years I have been changing the facial contours and teeth with exercise, so a breakthrough in the process of skin’s aging is absolutely exciting! I will eagerly follow your research and thank you for my inclusion

Sandra R. Coulson, B.A, C.O.M.
2121 S Oneida St. Suite 633
Denver, CO. 80224
www.srcoulson.com
www.coulsoninstitute.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home